I'm celebrating some stuff.
First, I'm getting absurdly close to 300 bloggy friends. (Yay!)
Second, it's my birthday tomorrow. (Yay!)
Third, I'm heading to the SCBWI Western Washington regional conference this weekend. (Yay!)
In honor of all these YAYs, I want to have a little giveaway.
This is going to be easy, I promise.
There are THREE prizes, all for writers:
- One (1) full manuscript critique
- Two (2) first 10 page critiques
- Make sure you're a blog follower (Can you see your tiny avatar under Friendly Followers in the sidebar?)
- Leave a comment.
- If you tweet, facebook or spread the word on your blog, I'll give you extra entries. Just let me know in the comments that you shared.
And just for fun, try taking a stab at guessing how old I'm turning in the comments. Don't worry, you won't offend me. Age is practically a virtue and I'm very good-natured. But I will give you some hints (this has nothing to do with winning or not winning the critiques ... just for fun):
- My oldest child will be eleven this summer
- I was born in the Year of the Snake
- The hit song in the US the day I was born was by someone named Thelma Houston