Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stolen. Snow.

Stolen.

My bike was stolen. **sob**

I'm grieving because I have three months left in China and riding my bike was one of my favorite things.

I don't know why anyone would go through the trouble of stealing my bike, either. It was old. It was rusty. It had two ratty baby seats on it.

Why in China, with an enforced one-child policy, would anyone need two ratty baby seats?

I needed two ratty baby seats ... but now I have none.


Snow.

On the beautiful side of life, it's snowing this morning.

Hefty flakes are falling, doing feather spins.

Gabe wore his snow boots because I told him to.

Olivia still didn't wear socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...