Monday, March 23, 2009

So Much for Spring

We woke up this morning to snow flurries. Sheesh!

Those radiators, cool to the touch, aren't so great to touch anymore. Now, I just keep hoping the government will have a heart and send a little bit more warm water trickling through the pipes.

Hauled out the winter coats from their vacuum bags. They were all so nicely laundered too.

Worst of all, my owls are missing. I noticed a few days ago that someone had moved one of the toppled over satellite dishes from one side of that roof to the other. I hope they didn't mess with my owls, because I haven't seen tail or feather of them for about five days. growl. Hopefully they just had a little scare and are lying low. I hope they didn't move their nest all together. I'm missing them already....

At least I got a picture of one of them (or at least his back). It's the best picture I've been able to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...