Saturday, September 12, 2009

Epiphany

When I lived in China I thought my problems with Gmail were because I lived in China.

The Chinese government frequently blocked websites: Facebook, blogspot, nothing was sacred.

But now that I live in America, I realize Gmail just has problems. Often. I've been able to get into my inbox once this week. And I didn't even have time to write any emails back before it shut down again.

So, writing buddies, if you're out there trying to email me through Gmail, I'm sorry if you think I'm ignoring you. I'm not.

I'm just learning that it doesn't matter which side of the iron curtain I happen to be on, sometimes the internet just doesn't work. What an epiphany!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...