Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yum ... and an Albino Turkey

Today at the Central Washington State Fair I ate:

An elephant ear,

A hot dog,

Curly fries,

A BBQ beef sandwich from the Young Life booth,

Baked beans, also from the Young Life booth,

A Bavarian funnel cake,

and cotton candy.

It was a very, very good day.

I also attended the rodeo for the first time in my life. If anyone is surprised, they should read this post.

We also saw goats, cows, draft horses, and an albino turkey.

Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. had a good laugh when i realized you did not eat a REAL elephants ear.... unlike the pigs ear I had last night at a friend's wedding... LOL! miss you bunches. kiss your babies for me.

    ReplyDelete

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...