Monday, February 1, 2010

We're Expecting Twins!

...Twin blossoms, that is.
For those of you who are not plant people (I know I'm not)
this is an amaryllis.
We named her Rosalinda.
Rosa on the left.
Linda on the right.
The man who is letting us enjoy this one (he grows dozens of them in his home)
has another bulb that he (quite appropriately) named Hercules. It's twice the size of this one and bloomed seven flowers on one stalk.
But we're delighted with our twins.
I can't wait for them to open up.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What wonderful news.

    Can't wait to read about it.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs* Oh, man, what a great title. You had me there! :)

    Congrats, Amy! Great news.

    ReplyDelete

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...