Thursday, August 2, 2012

An Interview ... With Moi!

That title sounds a little like Miss Piggy talking, doesn't it?

I promise I'm not getting all big headed and sticking my snout in the air....


But I'm just so excited because Kimberly Gabriel over at The Art of Infiltration actually asked to interview me and it's up today!

So, please don't comment here (I'm actually disabling comments) -- but skip on over to Kimberly's blog if you have a moment. Even if you don't like my interview, you'll have to check out her blog because it's lovely and very useful for the aspiring writer.

Have a wonderful Thursday! 
 Photo credit: demondimum from morguefile.com

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...