Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Red Butterfly Launch Party

Last week we threw a launch party for Red Butterfly at the Richland Public Library, and what a cool experience that was! 


There was delicious (and beautiful) cake!


Cute little fans!


I read a little bit. 


Answered questions. 


And signed lots of books.

Thanks to the Richland Public Library for hosting. They made the experience so easy for me--providing cupcakes, cookies, and a beautiful venue. My friend, Carrell, baked and decorated the cake. Adventures Underground, a local bookstore, sold books (and sold out in just over five minutes!). 

Red Butterfly had a wonderful debut week and I've been (happily) overwhelmed with all the well-wishes. 

Thank you, all!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I love that the library provided food too, so neat. And selling out- woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I wish I could've been there. Thank you for sharing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled for you! Sorry I didn't stop by sooner. I hope at this date you've made many more sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy - lovely photos and I'm so pleased the Library did you proud ... and great your book has been launched ... love the cake!! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...