Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Red Butterfly Curriculum Guide

I have exciting news for all you teachers out there. There's now a Common Core-friendly curriculum guide for Red Butterfly!

Click here to check it out!

I'm planning to add an Education Resources tab to my blog where there will be a permanent link. I hope this is helpful -- and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks so much to the folks at Simon & Schuster BFYR, and to Librarian Kathleen Odean for putting this together.


4 comments:

  1. Very cool! It's such a beautiful story. I hope it's discussed in many future classrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Congratulations on making your book even more useful to it's readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. Please keep sharing.

    Please visit Home Renovation Barrie to view some content.

    ReplyDelete

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...