Just now, as I cut the tags off some new flip flops, it occurred to me how nice it is to live in a country that carries my shoe size.
(I wear size 10. Chinese women's shoes stop at 9.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Recap
Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind. Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...
-
I don't know how to say this, so I'll just say it in big red letters: I HAVE AN AGENT! And not just any agent. I have a wonderful...
-
I’ve been such a sporadic blogger lately, for lots of reasons: a little gymnast who needs daily transportation; a new book idea (a middle g...
hey sis. welcome back to the land of big feet. :)
ReplyDeleteto answer your question i didn't technically disappear. i decided to drive up to visalia (the town where mom, dad and i spent the whole summer at two years ago for 4th of july weekend. i've been having a good time catching up with old friends that i hadn't seen in a year. fun times!!