Har har har!
Have you seen any Literal Video Versions of 80's music videos? If not, click here to watch their version of "Total Eclipse of the Heart." Please! Laugh with me, people!
I just discovered these and was laughing so hard, I cried. Again. That's twice in just a few days. This is a good week.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Recap
Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind. Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...
-
I don't know how to say this, so I'll just say it in big red letters: I HAVE AN AGENT! And not just any agent. I have a wonderful...
-
I’ve been such a sporadic blogger lately, for lots of reasons: a little gymnast who needs daily transportation; a new book idea (a middle g...
Kudos on this find. Always HATED this song...now, I kind of like it. Hardest I've laughed in a week.
ReplyDelete