Ever have one of those days where you just need to sit down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Recap
Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind. Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...
-
I don't know how to say this, so I'll just say it in big red letters: I HAVE AN AGENT! And not just any agent. I have a wonderful...
-
I’ve been such a sporadic blogger lately, for lots of reasons: a little gymnast who needs daily transportation; a new book idea (a middle g...

That's what I'm doing today...enjoy your day off!
ReplyDeleteYep. For sure.
ReplyDeletewhat do you think I'm doing right now??
ReplyDeleteall the time, Amy, all the time . . . and I'm not about to give birth!
Oh my goodness, yes. Hope you got to do that! : )
ReplyDeleteOh yes, and I'm not pregnant. take a break, put your feet up.
ReplyDelete