Friday, May 29, 2009

Oops!

I guess I was so excited about shamelessly promoting myself that I gave out the wrong link to vote for the purple prose tracker over at Query Tracker!

The one I gave out before must have been the form to enter the contest -- that's why it was saying it was already closed. Sorry! Here's the link to the voting form.

I think there are still a few more hours to vote, because voting ends on Friday, May 29, which probably means American time. If you don't make it, don't worry. I do appreciate all the people who tried to vote for me but failed because of my incorrect link. It's nice to know I have friends (and relatives) who support me, even in ridiculous contests for bad writing.

Remember #2 - vermilion lips....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...