Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion

I was so excited this morning to see that my sentence in the purple prose contest over at Query Tracker Carnival was in the final 15.

Yes, my writing was actually bad enough to be a finalist.

Yippee!

So, here's the shameless self-promotion I mentioned in my title.

IF you have a Query Tracker account (membership is free)

and

IF you don't like any of the other purple prose entries better than mine (they're all pretty bad!)

Then would you consider voting for me?

Mine is #2, the one about the vermilion lips. You can access the voting form here.

Ahh, the excitement of a contest. There's nothing like it. I never knew I was so competitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...