Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Query Tracker Carnival

Okay, I just sat down after doing my happy dance (check the post below if you have no idea why I'm dancing). I'm back in business, baby!

And I'm not wasting any time telling you about the Query Tracker Carnival to celebrate Query Tracker's second birthday.

You can find out more at www.querytracker.net/carnival.


The query tracker tool has been a life saver for me because I'm a very disorganized wanna-be writer. I can use the tool to find agents, record when I sent them my query, and note the answer I hear back. It's a one-stop shop for all the agent info I need with links to their websites, email addresses, genre preferences, and so on.

So, I'm thrilled I can help spread the cheer for this anniversary carnival. There are lots of fun contests going on. I'll have to see if I have the brainpower over the next couple weeks to participate or not. The first one is to see who can write the best purple prose ... I'm kind of hoping that one doesn't come too naturally for me, though I suspect it might!

Happy cavorting, all you writers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...