Friday, March 5, 2010

Yum Yum


Literary Agent Kristin Nelson begins every one of her posts answering the question: "What's playing on the iPod right now?"

I think it's marvelous. I want to copy her. Problem is, I don't own an iPod. In fact, since we've moved, my only music listening device is our clock radio in the bedroom. Pathetic, I know.

So, I'm going to steal her idea, but give it my own little stay-at-home-mom twist. From now on you'll notice all my blog entries will begin with me answering the question: "What's cooking?" Then I will tell you what I'm making for dinner that night. Because it's soooo interesting and I'm sure you're all dying to know, right? Of course, right!

So here I go.

What's cooking? Sweet and sour chicken and broccoli beef with Thai Jasmine rice. (It won't taste like Tianjin's or Hong Kong's heavenly cuisine, but at least it will be something sort of like Chinese food, which my entire family perpetually craves. We are reduced to Kikkoman seasoning packets that say "Quick and Easy" across the top! *sniffle*)

What are you having for dinner?

3 comments:

  1. Gee, I just had spaghetti and a tossed salad. Your dinner is making my mouth water all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come to your house for dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made generic brand orange gelatin. Wishing I could stomach some chinese food. You need to find a button that we can click on to get a sample of what you're cooking. How about some apple caramel pie next time?

    ReplyDelete

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...