Sunday, February 14, 2010

Contest Winner!

Dum da da dum!

Announcing the winner of the First Annual Green Bathtub Valentine's Day Contest! A huge thank you to the six participants. I was really worried noone would enter, so six is actually a HUGE number when you're expecting ZERO.

Dashingly handsome sidekick, hand me the envelope, please.



The judge (a.k.a. dashingly handsome sidekick) had a difficult time choosing only one winning entry from six very worthy ones. I kept my mouth pinned shut the whole time he was judging, I swear.

In the end, his love for all things geological and scientific won the day. He has always wanted to look at moonrocks under a microscope, so he's hoping that if Teish's dream vacation to the moon comes true, she'll bring him back a few samples.

Teish, let's communicate and I'll get that prize in the mail for you. Enjoy book shopping!

Thanks so much for humoring me, everyone. I enjoy it when other people in the blogosphere have contests, so this was my way of giving a little bit of that joy back. I hope you had a very happy Valentine's Day and I wish you a hugely happy and successful Year of the Tiger, because today is also Chinese New Year!


Gong xi fa cai!
or if you'd prefer Cantonese:
Kung hei fat choi!

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting with bated breath through all of valentine's day, and much of the 15th (for us over here, anyway!) to find out the winner! (Looks like I'll have to come up with a different valentine's day gift for P!) Alas.

    Congrats, Teish . . . and happy year of the tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, woot, Teish!

    And Amy, I gave you an award on my blog. Head on over there to check it out...

    ReplyDelete

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...