Wednesday, May 25, 2011

THE DEVIL SHE KNOWS: Winner!

First of all, congratulations to author Bill Loehfelm on the release of THE DEVIL SHE KNOWS!
It's so nice of him to celebrate with all of us: giving a book away, no less.

The winner is (selected using Random.org):

BRITTANY GALE!
Brittany, I think I have your email address from your comment, so I'll email you today. If you want to beat me to the punch, you can email me at a2sonnichsen (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll need your address so Bill can mail you the book.

Congratulations, Brittany! And thanks to everyone who entered.

Stick around ... I'll be posting a letter to my future self for Kristin Creative's Blogfest later today.

1 comment:

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...