Saturday, September 3, 2016

Back to School Time!

Friday was a momentous day. It as the first time in FIFTEEN YEARS that I have been home without children. 


I've been home schooling my daughter Anna the last few years, but on Tuesday she went back to school. Then on Friday, my daughter Naomi had her first day of kindergarten.

Which means....

I'm home with a quiet house and my beautiful laptop!

Think I'll be able to get some writing done now? And maybe squeeze in an occasional blog post?

I'll keep you posted!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Amy - that's good lots of change and motivation for you - cheers and enjoy the term ahead - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! A stay-at-home writer mom's dream come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time. The quiet hours seem to go too quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time! Your days will be surprisingly full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talking about bathtubs, I just got a new one from The Home Expert - wonderful team that loves to renovate and improve bathrooms in aberdeen. Check them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read your articles many times and I am always inspired by your tips and knowledge. Thank you for sharing.

    Nifty and Bank Nifty tips

    ReplyDelete

Summer Recap

Summer!! has been a crazy whirlwind.  Are we actually starting school again in a few weeks? UNBELIEVEABLE. In the middle of June I finished...